Cebidiol™ for use in Topicals
$149.99 – $2,520.00
A Revolutionary Delivery System
Cebidiol™ revolutionizes skin delivery technology and allows active ingredients to become more efficacious and less irritating providing customers with maxi mun product performance. We micro-encapsulate BIOACTIVE hemp oil into layers. These microscopic spheres release one layer at a time so that you get little bursts of BIOACTIVE hemp oil all day long.
This time-released delivery system enhances the delivery of BIOACTIVE hemp oil. With the Power of Cebidiol™ you get faster, more noticeable results.
Mechanism of Action
Each layer within Cebidiol™ releases the encapsulated ingredient in time-released intervals for all day delivery into the skin.
- Permeation is greater with liposomal encapsulation
- Eliminates irritation and optimizes dosage
- Greater concentration and residence time in the epidermis and dermis
- Protects encapsulated material from metabolic degradation
- Reduces systemic absorption
Topical products benefit by utilizing liposomes when compared to “free actives” incorporated into conventional vehicles (ointments, creams, gels and lotions).
Advantages of Multi-Layer Encapsulation
- Encapsulation = Improved Efficacy
- Ingredient solubilization
- Ingredient stabilization
- Improved skin penetration
- Protection of ingredient in biological milieu
- Reduced toxicity of ingredient
- Spontaneous formation upon addition of water, without standard heating, cooling and agitation methods making it easier to encapsulate active ingredients.
- Achieves higher encapsulation of active ingredients than conventional liposomes.
- Can be used in higher concentrations due to lower cost enhancing encapsulation of the active ingredient
- Improves active ingredient performance through highly effective delivery.
- Delivers a greater amount of the active ingredients to the skin as compared to conventional vehicles.