Xtreme H2O 500mL 24 Pack Case
Drink to your health with the powerful benefits of hemp. Xtreme H20 provides hydration at a higher pH level to help neutralize acids in the body.
Drink to your health and experience the powerful benefits of hemp and essential vitamins and minerals. CBDXtreme ™ H20 supports overall wellness and also provides hydration at a higher pH level to help neutralize acids in the body.
Developed by a team of doctors, the unique formulation in Xtreme ™ H2O delivers hydration and cellular nutrients in the most bioavailable form possible. NanoUltra ™ is our proprietary formula that represents the cutting edge science of nanotechnology. Nanoemulsified phytocannabinoids in NanoUltra ™ makes the particles small enough for your cells to use – much more than hemp oil alone.
What does it all mean? It means that when you drink Xtreme ™ H20, you can be assured of ultimate absorption and virtually NO waste with every sip of this refreshing water.
Enjoy this CBD-infused hemp water ideal for hydration AND health!
Xtreme™ H2O Directions
- How to Use – Drink as you would any bottled water.
- If you are suffering from an illness and/or if you are taking medication, consult your doctor before taking any supplements. Pregnant or lactating women should not take phytocannabinoids without first consulting with their doctor. Always consult your medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product.
- There are no known serious side effects from taking CBD, so you can stop or start taking it whenever you like without concern.
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 8.45 fl oz(250ml), Servings Per Container: 2, Calories: 0, Total Fat: 0g, Sodium: 0g, Total Carbohydrate: 0g, Sugar: 0g, Protein: 0g
- Ingredients: Purified Water, Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, NanoUltra™ (Water, Anhydrous Hemp Oil)
- Each serving contains phytocannabinoids. These are all completely natural and beneficial cannabinoids found in hemp.
- The cannabis (hemp) in this product contains less than 0.3% THC, and is completely non-psychotropic, meaning it cannot create a “high”.