Amp’d UP Energy Shot – 12 Pack
Buy 4 Get 1 Free!
Must add 5 items to the cart for this special.
Loaded with vitamins found in fruits and vegetables and packing the punch of 2 cups of premium coffee, this convenient and tasty phytocannabinoid energy shot also delivers the power of advanced science in the form of nanotechnology. Heneplex ™ is a full spectrum hemp complex formulated for ideal absorption. This robust blend combines non-psychotropic phytocannabinoids and over 75 botanical terpenes to rejuvenate and re-energize your life.
Possible benefits of Amp’d UP ™ include:
- Quick and healthy energy
- Improved focus
- Increased stamina
- Stress relief
- Systemic balance
If you’re looking for a THC-free, non-GMO, safe, sustainable, chemical-free nutrition supplement in a bottle, Amp’d UP ™ energy shot is the perfect complement to your active lifestyle.
Get the energy you crave and experience a powerful entourage effect of all-natural ingredients.
- Contains caffeine comparable to 24 ounces of premium coffee.
- You may experience a Niacin Flush that lasts several minutes. This is caused by increased blood flow near the skin and will subside.
- There are no known serious side effects from taking hemp oil, so you can stop or start taking it whenever you like without concern.
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 2 fl oz, Servings per container: 1, Calories: 0, Total Carbohydrate: 0g, Sugar: 0g, Niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg, Vitamin B6: 40mg, Vitamin B12: 500mcg, Taurine : 1500mg, Caffeine: 240mg, Malic Acid: 130mg, Giucuronoiactone: 120mg, L-Phenylalanine: 100mg
- Other Ingredients: Filtered Water, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Heneplex™ (Purified Water, Anhydrous Hemp Oil, Terpenes), FD&C Blue #1
- Contains Phenylketonurics/phenylalanine
- Each serving contains phytocannabinoids. These are all completely natural and beneficial naturally occurring constituents found in hemp.
- The hemp in this product contains less than 0.3% THC, and is non-psychotropic, meaning it cannot create a “high”.