Water: It makes up nearly 75% of the human body and is essential for life.
Bottled water is everywhere you look these days. According to market research firm Mintel, the bottled water industry sales topped $15 billion in 2015. They expect those sales to increase by nearly 35 percent by 2020.
A Clear Choice in Bottled Water: CBD Naturals
Now Shipping Internationally Through Laguna Blends
As witnessed by the plethora of bottled water brands on store shelves, the popularity of bottled water has grown significantly. According to a recent report, Americans’ consumption of bottled water in 2015, is the equivalent of:
- 1.7 billion half-liter bottles of water every week
- -or- more than five bottles of water weekly for every man, woman, and child in the country
- -or- one shrink-wrapped 24-pack of bottled water each week for a typical family of four
Growing Popularity of Bottled Water – How to Choose?
Note: Categories of water are not what you may think.
- Tap water is municipal water that comes out of the faucets and has been treated, processed, and disinfected. It is purified with chlorine and generally has added fluoride.
- Distilled water can be any kind of water that has been vaporized and collected, leaving behind any solid residues, including minerals. Distilled water contains no minerals.
- Reverse osmosis water is forced through membranes that remove larger particles, pollutants and minerals.
- Deionized water has had ionized impurities and minerals removed from it but not bacteria or pathogens.
- Spring water pertains to the origin: 100% of the water comes from an underground source (ex. a spring), rather than from surface water. Impurities must be removed at the bottling site stripping water of its natural benefits.
Consider A New Clear, Refreshing Choice: CBD Naturals
The clean, crisp, all-natural, premium bottled water with nano-amplified cannabinoids from Isodiol is CBD Naturals. This innovative high pH bottled water is also enhanced with vitamins and antioxidants.
Transforming Consumer Products with Nano-Amplified Cannabinoids
Isodiol’s proprietary delivery methods of cannabinoids range from suspending oil in water to timed-release of cannabinoids.
Nano-amplified cannabinoids are tiny, all-natural raw ingredient units exclusively supplied by Isodiol. While cells can only absorb particles of 60-80 nanometers, nano-amplified cannabinoids are as small as 16 nanometers. Therefore, bioavailability of nano-amplified cannabinoids is immediately possible.
“Oil is Thicker than Water” No Longer Applies
Consumers seeking hemp oil may envision a thick paste or products with the consistency of cooking oil. With Isodiol’s ability to microencapsulate and suspend hemp oil in water, a new category of cannabinoid-infused consumer products is now possible. In addition, Isodiol has developed a proprietary timed-release cannabinoid delivery system. The combination provides an entirely new consumer experience.
With the infusion of vitamins, antioxidants and microencapsulated nano-amplified cannabinoids in alkaline bottled water, CBD Naturals is able to immediately differentiate within the global bottled water industry.
Laguna Blends Begins Shipping CBD Naturals Internationally
Yahoo Sports shared a major industry announcement: Isodiol’s proprietary nano-amplified cannabinoids have fostered U.S and international sales expansion of the Company’s joint venture, Carlsbad Naturals, LLC dba CBD Naturals, through Laguna Blends, Inc.’s international distribution channels. (CSE: LAG) (OTC: LAGBF) (Frankfurt: LB6A.F).
CBD Naturals is a widely recognized brand in the U.S. hemp-infused bottled water market and, through sales expansion by Laguna Blends, is positioned to become the international market leader.
For more information on Laguna Blends, visit the Company’s website www.lagunablends.com
Tell us if you can you feel a clear difference with CBD Naturals. Give us your feedback on on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Any and all statements made in the ISODIOL blog in regard to cannabinoid products are not expressed as medical claims. Our intention is to educate, not to suggest results nor to encourage action on the part of the reader. ISODIOL is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arise out of use, refrence to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. The information contained within the site is periodically updated, there is no gurantee to the accuracy of the information. Nothing on this site is intended to operate as legal advice, please seek your own legal advice.
The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician or your health care provider. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing new exercises. We recommend you educate yourselves on the scientific / nutritional facts.